Students and Recent Graduates
Our unique position in the industry enables us to offer exceptional opportunities to exceptional people. We don’t just “talk” about offering stimulating work: Your real-life job—with plenty of opportunity to take early responsibility—begins the day you’re hired. Whether you’re working in the field, the lab, or in the office, every day will be different, bringing its own interesting challenges.
Why should I choose a Schlumberger career?
- We offer challenging global opportunities that will stretch your skills and help you reach maximum potential.
- We promote from within based solely on performance and potential. We take our investment in you seriously—our future success depends on you.
- We invest more time and resources in our training and development programs than any other oilfield services company.
What are you looking for in an applicant?
- We look for people who recognize teamwork as the best way to achieve company goals.
- We want bright talent with the qualifications and vision to carry our business forward.
- We need people who embrace work that can be—at the same time—physically tough, academically rigorous, and intellectually demanding. People who realize the rewards reflect fully the commitment we require.
- We seek exceptional people of diverse backgrounds who want to make a difference and are drawn to our company culture.
How do I apply for a job?
You must apply for a specific opening; we do not accept CVs for speculative applications. First, review the openings on the Careers website, including the qualifications section. Then register for an online account and submit an application for the position of your choice. You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail and will be contacted by a Recruiter if a suitable role is available. If you have already applied for a position and want to apply for another, you can apply for a maximum of three positions at one time. You can check your application’s status through your online account.