Our Design Engineering Development Programs provide you with the opportunity to gain extensive product design experience through structured 18- to 24-month rotational programs. These programs also allow you to strengthen your technical expertise, gain process and product knowledge, and build networking skills through hands-on and classroom study. Our trainees have the opportunity to travel between divisions, network with employees throughout the business, and also develop soft skills in a professional setting.
Successful Design Engineers are conceptual and flexible self-starters that enjoy understanding how technology works.
Rotations may include:
- Quality Engineering
- Technical Support
After successful completion of the rotational program, Design Engineers typically follow one of these career paths:
- Design Engineering
- Product Engineering & Management
- Application Engineering
- Quality Engineering & Management
- Aftermarket Engineering
- Business Development
The following is subject to additional requirements of the country where the vacancy is located:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Subsea Engineering, or Aerospace Engineering
- A minimum of a 3.0 out of 4.0 overall grade point average or equivalentli>
- Willingness to relocate as required by the program
- Less than 2 years’ related experience
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.