Completions - Shop Hand
Location: Midland - United States
The Completions - Shop Hand is to support field operations by handling tools and patches preparation and maintaining the shop in line with Saltel Industries (A Schlumberger company) values, procedures and QHSE standards. He/ She reports to the Field Service Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support the field operations, redress DHET’s and patch preparation,
• Shop maintenance, maintain vehicles & Workshop cleanliness
• Reporting in conformity with company guidelines
• Respecting operating procedures, and always working in a safe and professional manner.
• Driving pick-up and trailer (if appropriate) to location.
• To follow and uphold all Schlumberger QHSE standards and promote their understanding and adherence
Previous Experience and Competencies:
• 2 to 3 year technical college associate degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years oilfield support experience as a Work Shop technician
• Motivated and reliable
• Valid Driving license mandatory
• Good technical mind, inquisitive and keen to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies
• PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Saltel Industries, a Schlumberger company is an upstream oil Service Company developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative solutions for downhole applications. Specialized in high performance composite elastomers, and stainless-steel plastic deformation, Saltel Industries focuses on 2 main Business Segments: Expandable Steel Packers, and Expandable Steel Patches.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.