Schlumberger strives for excellence in all areas of service delivery. Our people—long considered one of our greatest assets—are key to achieving that goal. Few careers offer more opportunity to make direct, game-changing contributions to maintaining our reputation for quality than those in our Maintenance organization.
Being the best takes the best
For the most professional, lean maintenance function in the industry, we need the best people:
- engineers who are passionate about solving practical problems
- individuals who understand the value of working in a team at the wellsite
- those who realize the rewards outweigh the long hours, dirty conditions, and high pressure that sometimes are just part of our commitment "to provide quality and do it right the first time.”
Learning the job
Your first assignment, which lasts for 9 to 15 months, will be in the field. During this time you will
- learn about a wide range of high-tech tools and equipment
- learn about and be responsible for service delivery at a client’s wellsite
- gain experience in working with clients and managing complex technical operations
- undergo extensive safety training.
Are we looking for you?
Being successful in our Maintenance organization takes a special kind of person.
- Do you enjoy using your education in a practical context?
- Are you interested in enhancing service delivery?
- Do you hold a master's or bachelor's in engineering?
If the answer is yes, apply now for a professional position as a Maintenance Engineer.
See what others say about the position: