The Petrophysicist provides software support to internal and external clients. Activities include, onsite support, training, and staffing of client services desk. Projects may involve technical sales demonstrations, beta testing, mentoring, and creation of training documentation. This position requires a high degree of client interaction and excellent interpersonal communications skills.
Successful Petrophysicists are self-motivated, self-starters, and have the ability to multitask.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide in-house and onsite client support for petrophysical analysis software.
- Prepare and conduct client training courses and perform peer review of client training documentation.
- Document client enhancements and issues using internal systems.
- Work with sales team to plan and execute technical sales demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related discipline.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.