Your experience sets you apart
We look for exceptional talent from a wide range of fields and professions and need motivated, talented, and experienced people to support our organization: people who have a passion for delivering service quality at the highest standards in whatever they do and wherever they do it.
At Schlumberger, you'll have the opportunity to apply your skills in many ways:
- Leverage your existing business knowledge and experience.
- Apply effective problem solving approaches.
- Use your expertise in an industry or function to collaborate with our teams and customers.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a company that values diversity and rewards your professionalism and commitment, consider applying for one of our open positions.
How will you grow?
We hire and develop talent in every country where we do business and are committed to maintaining the best-trained, most knowledgeable workforce. Promotion is based exclusively on merit. Your performance and ability are the keys to your success.
Rewards and benefits
Your Schlumberger career is enhanced by a broad range of benefits. Although packages vary by location, they typically include the following:
- Market-driven compensation
- Fringe and mobility benefits (including housing and schooling)
- Performance incentive plan
- Health care
- Life, accident, and disability insurance plans
- Retirement plan (pension, savings plan, profit sharing, severance plan)
- Retiree medical coverage (in certain markets)
- Discounted stock purchase plan
- Relocation support when required
More information on: Schlumberger technologies, diversity and dual careers, code of conduct, health, safety and environment and technical careers.