HR Transactions Administrators are responsible for the administration of all Personnel actions, which may include HR data reporting and maintenance using the SAP software system.
Successful Transactions Administrators lead by example and are results oriented. They are proactive in identifying and addressing issues that may potentially affect personnel. With strong interpersonal skills, Transactions Administrators know how to establish a workplace environment of openness and trust. They are visible, accessible, and responsive to both managers and employees and realize the importance of maintaining confidentiality and keeping commitments.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer Personnel actions including hiring, employee documentation, and benefits administration.
- Perform SAP actions such as hiring, promotion, transfer, and termination and SAP transactions such as inputting of absences, attendances, payments, and deductions as required.
- Provide reports to the Personnel and Management teams.
- Support line management and Personnel management as needed.
- Respond to queries from employees, managers, and Personnel staff.
- Conduct research and analyze data on assigned projects.
- Assist with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- University degree
- 2 years of experience in Personnel or business
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.