Service delivery excellence
Few careers offer more opportunity to make direct, game-changing contributions to supporting our reputation for service quality than those in our Maintenance organization.
Maintenance Engineers play a critical role in connecting field operations with the engineering and manufacturing organization, providing input to improve equipment design, reliability, and maintainability to help minimize downtime and failure rates and maximize equipment productivity.
- optimizing work processes, adapting maintenance tools and procedures to improve equipment utilization and reliability, and minimizing service quality incidents
- assisting with development and coaching of junior maintenance staff
- supporting Maintenance Manager and Location Manager in planning equipment and maintenance resources
- participating in technical audits and compliance assessments.
To apply you must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or applied science.
Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Technicians support our teams in the field ensuring our tools and services at the wellsite can perform in ever more complex, extreme environments.
- maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical, electrical, electronic, and computer-based equipment.
To apply you must have a minimum of a diploma, certification, or associate’s degree in diesel or hydraulics technology or equivalent formal military technical training.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.