Are you looking for adventure?
If you prefer being on the frontline of our business rather than sitting in an office all day, adventure awaits. Our field positions are hands-on roles, which require practical people who are happy working long hours, outdoors in all conditions, and often in remote locations.
Field Specialists are responsible for managing crews and equipment and delivering service excellence, no matter what the conditions. Leading a highly trained team, you’ll not only have to motivate and manage them, but have the patience and drive to develop and train them.
- participating or leading on equipment installations or operations
- participating or leading on the job preparation process
- mentoring junior field personnel
- liaising with customers on location and assist in troubleshooting
- ensuring installation procedures are followed without compromising safety.
To apply, you will need to have a technical diploma or associate’s degree equivalent (minimum 2 years in technical college) or at least 3 years’ previous relevant experience in similar positions.
Equipment Operators ensure the correct equipment and materials arrive on time, on location, and are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job safely and with flawless service delivery.
- risk analysis before each job and preventative maintenance once a job is finished to ensure our equipment is safe, clean and in working condition
- attending prejob meetings with team, customer and third party personnel
- complying with all HS&E, Quality, and IT standards and policies and participates in HS&E and Quality initiatives and programs.
Maintenance Technicians perform and document the routine and advanced repairs, troubleshooting and diagnosis, and maintenance of Schlumberger equipment.
- ensuring assigned equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures
- responsibility for improving asset availability
- training personnel on preventative maintenance
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.