Field Specialists perform as either crew leader or crew member and are experts in the service delivery process. The position holder reports to the field service manager.
Successful Field Specialists have the ability to perform under pressure and are adaptable to all field conditions including rig environments, both on and offshore. They are performance focused, work effectively in teams and have a strong commitment to safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Participates or leads on equipment installations or operations.
- Participates or leads on the job preparation process in accordance with specific quality plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paper work and job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Mentors junior field personnel.
- Liaises with the customers on location and assist in troubleshooting.
- Ensures installation procedures are followed without compromising safety.
- Technical diploma or associate’s degree equivalent (minimum two years in technical college).
- At least three years’ previous relevant experience in similar positions.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
See what others say about the position: