How To Apply
We only consider online applications, no other form of application will be considered or responded to. To ensure fair treatment of all applications, we only consider applicants who apply for a specific job on our dedicated website.
ALL CANDIDATES LOOKING FOR A JOB AND STUDENTS LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP: Use this process to apply and submit your resume.
- Click on “Register” (top right of our careers web site).
- Complete the form with your name, e-mail address, and experience level in either “Experienced Professionals” or “Students and Recent Graduates” according to your situation.
- A link will be sent to the e-mail address provided – you must click on this link (or copy and paste it into your browser) to complete your registration.
- The link takes you to a page where you can set up your password.
- Then you can log onto the site, go to “Experienced Professionals” or “Students and Recent Graduates.” See what interests you and submit your application.
When your candidate profile is created, and you apply for a job or internship, you will receive an email confirming the application has been registered, and you will be provided with an Applicant ID number.
A few tips:
- Your username is the e-mail address you provided when registering.
- Go to “Forgot Your Password?” by following the login link if you forget your password, enter your username and we will e-mail you a reminder.
- Jobs and internship programs are listed on the careers.slb.com web page.
Once registered, your resume will be reviewed by the recruiting team. We will contact you if we have a position that meets your qualifications and our needs.
Thank you for your interest.
Schlumberger Recruiting Team