Maintenance Assistant (Offshore)
Coevorden, The Netherlands
Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance + Offshore
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician with a focus in Mechanics looking for a new opportunity within the Energy Sector with future career progression and the chance to work Offshore?
Working for SLB a leading provider of technology and services to the Oil and Energy industry. This is an exciting, rare opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual to work in a fast pace agile environment. You will support the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the mechanical and electronic equipment and components used by the cementing department.
What can SLB offer you?
• Competitive salary and market-leading package
• The chance to join the energy industry at an exciting time
• Work within a supportive & experienced team
• Tailored progression plan tailored to each individual to ultimately benefit you
Your daily tasks will include:
• Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisors or Maintenance Technicians, perform assigned higher-level, maintenance activities for equipment, per the Maintenance Program, and through adherence to the maintenance workflow in the Computerized Maintenance Management System
• Participate in the District HSE & Quality initiatives & programs (e.g. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan)
• Develops skills and knowledge in the safe and proper operation of the equipment including use of all hand and shop tools used in the maintenance workshop and required for field equipment
• Participate in and support Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives to improve Maintenance Efficiency, Asset Availability, and People Productivity
• You MUST have previous experience of working as a Maintenance Technician/ Assistant. If you have worked within the Oil and Gas industry previously this is highly advantageous but not essential
• Previous mechanical support experience within the HGV, agricultural or general automotive industry would be beneficial
• Should have demonstrated the ability to work independently under general supervision and the ability to exercise leadership and set a safe work example
• You will be required to travel offshore on an ad-hoc basis.
SLB are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.