Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Compensation and Benefits Analysts support the Compensation and Benefits Manager to ensure employee packages are in alignment with company policies and guidelines, are competitive, and are compliant with legal and fiscal regulations.
Successful Compensation and Benefits Analysts are strong guardians of company values and principles. They have strong interpersonal skills and are approachable, responsive, results oriented, proactive, and trustworthy.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Analyze, review, recommend, and obtain approval for changes to compensation and benefits at the country level.
- Assist in development of home country policies and procedures to support the compensation and benefits function.
- Participate in market and salary surveys.
- Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain market positioning.
- Answer employee queries on compensation and benefit matters.
- Coach and assist in development of new team members.
- Participate in due diligence during mergers and acquisitions.
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and other HR groups.
- Assist in job evaluations and the annual merit process as required.
- Help prepare government filings, plan audits, or other tax-reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- University degree.
- Up to 2 years experience in Personnel.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.