HR Analysts capture, analyze, and report HR trends.
Successful HR Analysts are good with details and have strong interpersonal skills. They are good communicators, keeping employees and managers informed on the status of queries, issues, and concerns. They continually look for ways to improve HR policies and standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Coach and assist in development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- University degree.
- Up to 2 years experience in HR or business.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.