Developing Schlumberger talent
We believe our people are our greatest asset and Human Resource (HR) professionals play a key role in supporting and developing the talented individuals who join Schlumberger
Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Compensation and Benefits Analysts ensure employee packages are aligned with company policies and guidelines, and that they are competitive and compliant.
- ensuring compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation
- assisting in development of home country policies and procedures to support the compensation and benefits function
- monitoring reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain market positioning
- answering employee queries on compensation and benefit matters
- coordinating communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and other HR groups.
HR Analysts capture, analyze, and report HR trends.
- writing detailed reports and giving presentations to management
- assisting in the rollout and implementation of HR programs
- coaching and assisting in development of new team members
- identifying and participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- ensuring compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
HR Representatives are the first point of contact for support with hiring, relocation, benefits, career development, performance appraisals, compensation and promotions.
- organizing and conducting employee information meetings on employment policies, benefits, and compensation
- supporting line management with performance appraisal, career planning, succession planning, identification of high-value employees, and recognition of performance through rewards
- coordinating internal and external training and recruitment activities
- screening and reviewing applications and interview applicants as required.
Transactions Administrators undertake administration of Personnel processes, including hiring, promotion, transfer, absences and payments.
- administration around hiring, employee documentation, absence, attendance, payments and benefits
- supporting line management and Personnel management as needed
- responding to queries from employees, managers, and Personnel staff
- conducting research and analyzing data on assigned projects.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.