Our Sales teams play a vital role in showcasing our services and products, building relationships and delivering truly outstanding results. They also convey important customer feedback to our marketing and R&D teams to ensure we are always improving.
As a Sales Representative, you will join Schlumberger in a specific business area. During our structured Sales development program you’ll develop all the technical knowledge you’ll need to build and develop relationships with our customers and identify where our products and services will best help them achieve their business goals.
- identifying sales leads, closing them, and planning ahead for sales opportunities
- monitoring and maintaining the sales pipeline in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- ensuring that customer queries arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed
- establishing and maintaining relationships with customer contacts
- regularly visiting field sites to follow up on jobs and consulting with the customer and other stakeholders.