Schlumberger Knowledge Management: Global Recognition
Schlumberger has once again been recognized as a Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) Award Winner.
The 2012 winners were announced recently by Teleos, in association with The KNOW Network. Inaugurated by Teleos in 1998, the MAKE research program identifies organizations that are using knowledge-driven strategies to outperform their peers through above-average growth in intellectual capital and wealth creation. A panel of Global Fortune 500 senior executives and internationally recognized knowledge management and intellectual capital experts select the winners. The panel rates organizations against the MAKE framework of eight key knowledge performance dimensions that are considered drivers of competitive advantage and intellectual capital growth:
- Creating an enterprise knowledge-driven culture
- Developing knowledge workers through senior management leadership
- Maximizing enterprise intellectual capital
- Creating an enterprise collaborative knowledge sharing environment
- Creating a learning organization
- Delivering value based on customer/stakeholder knowledge
- Transforming enterprise knowledge into shareholder/stakeholder value
Schlumberger has been recognized several times as a MAKE winner.
- 10-time Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise Winner (MAKE), including
- 7-time Global Award winner
- Recognized in 6th place globally for 2012 Award
- Entered into the MAKE “Hall of Fame.”
- 1st place recognition in the 2012 Knowledge-Intensive Sector Leaders Report in the Oil & Gas Sector
- Invited keynote speaker at international knowledge management symposia 2010-2012 (Brazil, Colombia, France, Russia, UK, Malaysia and USA).