Hydraulic Engineer or Hydrologist
Location: All Locations
The Hydraulic Engineer for Schlumberger Water Services leads a range of water resources, mining, and environmental projects. Water Services teams provide comprehensive assessments of surface water and groundwater resources, practical engineering solutions for water-related projects, and an awareness of environmental and sustainability issues that are key to successful water resource management. This position requires occasional international travel and assignments.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in hydraulic engineering, surface hydrology, or related subjects.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in hydrology and hydraulic analysis, hydraulic structures, and engineering design.
- Broad knowledge of water-related mining issues.
- Experience in data gathering leading to implementation of water-balance models; river bed engineering; design of rainfall sewage and stream protection systems, dams, ponds, piping, and pumping systems.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.