Fishing Tools Specialist (Supervisor or Operator)
Location: All Locations
The Fishing Tools Specialist (Supervisor/Operator) participates in the planning, execution, and management of all phases of any fishing job to ensure delivery of services according to client requirements and expectations.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite.
- Train, coach, and mentor junior-level Fishing Specialists.
- Develop expertise on advanced fishing techniques.
- Plan and coordinate fishing, milling, well abandonment, well departure, and relevant drilling operations.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards.
- Experience in the oil field and a minimum of 2 years as a Fishing Specialist or Fishing Operator preferred.