The Algorithm Developer position is to develop algorithms to analyze real-time data for field use and create simple GUIs to visualize the algorithm outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work with Subject Matter Experts to understand data streams
· Create algorithms to process data
· Create algorithms to identify features in data
· Use machine learning, neural networks or other AI tools to improve the identification of features in data
· Create windows executables with simple graphical user interfaces to display the output from the algorithms
· Create slides summarizing work completed or to be completed to upper management and stakeholders
· Regularly present on the project status
· Train Field Personnel on how to use GUIs that were developed
· Lead the implementation of the developed algorithms onto larger software platforms (provide guidance and answers questions to/from external software team)
Qualifications and Experience:
· University Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Preferred degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, etc with coursework in computer science (signal processing, machine learning, AI)
· Prior work with signal processing and developing algorithms
· Experience with Neural Networks, Machine Learning and/or AI
· Experience with complementary signal processing such as audio signal processing, speech recognition, etc is a plus
· Team player
· Must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested