Location: New Plymouth, New Zealand
Type of contract: Permanent
We are currently seeking an experienced Multi-Service Wireline Operations and Sales Manager for our operation in New Zealand, located in New Plymouth.
Candidate must be able to manage wireline operations as well as provide close support to clients need. Identification of bottlenecks and ensure technology application in order to eliminate them, is a must and need to be applied on daily basis. Contract management and negotiation must be strong skills.
Candidate must be proficient in Wireline Logging and Tubing Conveyance Perforating, as be able to simulate forces applied to wireline operations.
To be successful candidate, you must have:
• Reside in New Plymouth or New Zealand and have the right to live and work in New Zealand
• No travel restrictions and open to relocation based on company’s requirement
• Engineering degree
• More than Ten (10) years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry
• Five (5) or more years’ technical sales experience in the Oil and Gas Industry across Wireline services, perforating services, Well Testing, and Oil and Gas software & information solutions
• Two (2) or more years’ service delivery management experience in the Oil and Gas industry across Wireline & perforating services
• Expert Competency in Techlog Software
• Expert Competency in SPAN Software and PURE Planner
• Expert Competency in Cloud for Customers Software
• Strong understanding of Schlumberger service offering
• Published Papers / Presentations is a differentiator
• Good negotiation skills with proven track record in negotiating and securing service contracts with min win rate of 75% in the last 3 years
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Delivers on Sales Targets
• Develops new business by finding opportunities in new technology and services and maintains existing business
• Establishes lasting, professional relationships with customer contacts. Meets regularly with customers, and is intimately familiar with their business plans
• Understands customer’s local environment and identifies new technical applications suited to their needs
• Ensures that problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed
• Actively updates account and sales management regarding changes to customer accounts
• Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required
• Lead quality event Investigation and validate it
• Approve load chart and expenses claims
• Operational briefings and follow ups after conclusion
• Participate in pre-operational meetings and daily meetings while his team is in logging operation
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Please upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience to:
Application is open from 05-February-2020 until 07-March-2020.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.