- About Us
- Inside Schlumberger
- Early Careers
- Experienced Roles
- Former Military
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Job Listing
The MI Fluids Plant Supervisor is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers. The MI Fluids Plant Supervisor identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manages risk during service delivery. This person manages bulk plant facilities to facilitate delivery of prepared products and bulk materials to wellsites, maintaining excellent QC in accordance with company policies and procedures. The MI Fluids Plant Supervisor assists in training other Operators and trainees, and ensures compliance with governmental regulations and industry standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Ensure bulk product blending and mixing procedures are completed accurately and delivered to the field.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Inventory Management principles.
• Conduct Inventory Management functions, including inventory count, balance, level of inventory, and documentation.
• Monitor total cost of materials and implement cost-effective improvements.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of HSE regulations related to Bulk Plants and bulk material handling.
• Ensure 100% compliance with HSE requirements related to Bulk Plant operations and bulk material handling. • Ensure waste, containers, pallets, etc. used for bulk material mixing and blending are disposed.
• Manage the performance, training, and development of employees under supervision.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidades must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested