Positions available in Jandakot, Perth, WA
To support our Schlumberger operations in Australasia, we are currently looking for a Logistics Specialist/Coordinator.
The role is to:
▪ Manage domestic movement of assets, products, and materials between our different locations and sites
▪ Plan and allocate internal or third-party resources to execute the shipment
▪ Optimize equipment utilization, select the most cost effective routings, comply with the selection of preferred contracted carriers or internal fleet, and secure delivery as per the established service level
▪ Validate transport requests and required delivery dates for a defined geographic region or lane(s) to achieve on-time delivery
▪ Prepare equipment load plans per planning standard operating procedures to maximize rental and call-out equipment utilization
▪ Leverage domestic planning and rate checker tools to achieve competitive costs by applying preferred rates
▪ Plan effective truck routings, leverage consolidation, and maximize backload opportunities to drive down costs
▪ Issue work orders before each move with associated cost approvals
▪ Ensure compliance with land transport contractor guidelines, HSE policies, local regulations, and dangerous goods requirements in the Country
▪ Identify domestic logistics network improvement projects or opportunities
Monday to Friday with weekend work when required.
· Must have full right to live and work in Australia
· Previous experience relating to logistics with specific understanding of supply chain, planning, scheduling, and logistics concepts is highly recommended
· Highly self-motivated
· A passion to work in Logistic role and understand basic Supply Chain models
· Competent computer skills
· Can work in a high-pressure environment, learn quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
· Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator
· Good English written and verbal communication skills essential
· Good interpersonal skills
· Available to start as soon as possible
Please apply via:
and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people