Schlumberger is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our people, representing over 160 nationalities, are providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. With expertise in more than 120 countries, we collaborate to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
What you will be doing
Opportunity to get into the oil and gas industry with full training. You will be working at the wharf (Darwin) and the Schlumberger base
· Driving Forklifts
· Doing physical labour, working at the liquid Mud plant, and preparing orders.
· Working on 4 days on and 2 days off rotation
· Must be available to travel during the training period – paid training provided at the Dampier Base in WA
You will be keen to join the oil and gas industry and looking to continually improve your skills. We value enthusiasm and a willingness to work as part of a team.
· Australian Citizen or PR Holder
· Looking to start a new career in the Oil and Gas Industry
· Mechanical Aptitude
· A valid driver’s license, it’s a plus if you have a truck license and/ forklift license
· Be physically fit
· Be able to pass a Marine Security Induction Card
Why Work for us
We think Schlumberger is a great company to work for with lots of opportunities. If you join us here are just some of the benefits you would receive.
· Permanent employment - salary
· Additional payments – daily bonus payment
· Paid private medical insurance for you and your immediate family
· Contribution towards your Health Club membership
· Paid Life and Salary Continuance insurance
· Paid training
· Opportunity for advancement
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance