Jandakot - Australia
Wireline Field Engineer
• Permanent position
• Generous additional payments when offshore
Schlumberger is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our people, representing over 160 nationalities, are providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. With expertise in more than 120 countries, we collaborate to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
What you will be doing
You will be part of the Wireline team based at Jandkot when on-shore.
• Wireline logging tools preparation
• Capture field data and analyse well activity
• Execution of the project, deploy and position resources
• Respond and mitigate risk on the project
• Preparation of documentation
• Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
• Working both onshore and offshore
You are an experienced engineer with the following;
• BA Engineering (4yr degree)
• 5+ years’ experience in similar role
• Unlimited Australian Work Rights – we are not offering sponsorship
• Offshore experience
• Deepwater experience highly regarded
• OH and CH logging experience would be an advantage
• Ability to work offshore for extended periods as needed
Why Work for us
We think this is a great place to work and here are just some of the benefits you could receive if you join us.
• Borderless career opportunities
• Best-in-class structured training programs
• Quarterly incentive bonus
• Family focused leave policies
• Income Protection
• Opportunity for Death and Disability Insurance to be paid
• Employment Assistance Program
• Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
What to do next
If you think you this job was made for you, then click on the apply button now.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: https://careers.slb.com/fraud