We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the
oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how
work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to
join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share
our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Storekeeper is responsible to execute product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in
compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards. They inspect and accept incoming shipments against
supplier packing lists, ensuring items have been received in a satisfactory state. They complete material fulfillment upon
Division request and do housekeeping in the warehouse and goods shipping/receiving area.
Directly reports to the Materials Manager.
Candidate’s duties may include the following:
• Comply with applicable company policies including, but not limited to, personnel and QHSE.
• Perform inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposal and cycle counting of
• Ensure the Warehouse Management Business System is updated in a timely manger and Stock on Hand data is
precise & align with the physical values.
• Accept supplier deliveries, checking that actual item received are in suitable condition and match the packing
list and/or purchase order and report discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Ensure that professional and efficient service is maintained at all times with internal & external clients to
guarantee the best service quality is delivered.
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Improve efficiency and safety by optimizing warehouse bin locations.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas.
• Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical count.
• Perform tasks associated with return to store items, point-of-use replenishment, requisition process and other
materials management initiatives as directed by the Supervisor.
• Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by the Supervisor.
• Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards.
• Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment upon completion of training and certification.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
• Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
• Qualified in Supply Chain Management
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Sysytems
• Minimum 1 year experience in a Storekeeper role within a fast past industry
• Well presented and professional
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Good problem-solving abilities, proactive, fast learner, good organizational and time management skills.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.