Job Title: HSE Student intern
Primary Job Function/ Key Responsibilities:
The function is allocated to Internal prevention and mitigation service and it is responsible for supporting local management in establishing and continuously improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) culture within the worksite and to ensure the system is used to comply with Health and safety, Emergency situation and Environmental legislation from Romania.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Educational/ Experience Requirements:
· Graduated in the last year Bachelor’s degree -technical university studies
· Good standard of English language, both written and spoken
· Computer operating skills- Office
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to organize, prioritize and work under pressure
. Postgraduate studies as a specialist in the field of Health, Safety and Environment (training in the field of safety and health at work, with a duration of at least 80 hours and waste management responsible training)
1. Acknowledge and comply with Romanian legislation and Schlumberger internal policies and standards in regard with occupational health and safety, fire protection and environmental protection;
2. Ensure the achievement of health and safety, fire protection and environmental protection objectives
3. Use properly the machinery, apparatus, tools and other means of production.
4. Use properly the safety devices, especially of those installed on machines, tools, technical systems and buildings;
5. Immediately inform the employer and/ or HSE personnel of any work situation presenting a serious and immediate danger and of any shortcomings in the protection arrangements;
6. Participate to the training sessions as per legislative requirements and company internal standards;
7. Respect the program of periodical occupational health surveillance;
8. Maintain a work behavior that reflect compliance with occupational health and safety, fire protection and environmental protection standards, including compliance with regular occupational health surveillance;
9. Report promptly to the immediate hierarchical superior and/ or to HSE personnel the occupational accidents in which was involved, which he/ she witnessed or have been made known;
10. In emergency situations act promptly and in accordance with the emergency response plan and internally assigned responsibilities.
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.