Assembly Technician - Kemaman
Kemaman - Malaysia
The Assembly Technician will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands
To carry out function – Specific Activity
• Service and preserve on Backload Drilling riser and all Running Tool
• Update records for all Lifting and Hoisting Certifications on all equipment
• Assist in any and all workshop day to day operations.
• Dismantle and assemble all Adapter Spools and Risers for testing
• Conduct/Execute Lifting and Hoisting Operations.
• Manipulate HP/HT drilling risers within facility area utilizing outside mobile cranes.
• Assist Warehouse team in ensuring the facility is kept and maintained as per HSE and Management requirements.
• Maintain and account for all hand tools and PPE
Qualification and minimum requirement
• Minimum 2 years experience in in a procurement or manufacturing environment
• Diploma in engineering or related field
• Proficient in English language in both written and spoken
• Must be willing to be based in Kemaman
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Successful applicants may be employed through a Schlumberger approved third-party contracting company and assigned to Schlumberger projects or considered for direct employment by Schlumberger.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: https://careers.slb.com/fraud