Provide Support to International Installation and Commissioning (I&C) projects to ensure they meet their revenue targets while managing project costs and maximizing margins.
• Focal point for all stakeholders (Global Projects & Plants, Finance, Purchasing, Field Service, Commercial and Readiness Team) for finance administration related to I&C Projects.
• Process Intercompany and revenue invoices across various entities for revenue streams. Field Service, Project Management, Rental, Engineering and Non-core.
• Follow revenue recognition process ensuring alignment with the contract to reduce any payment disputes/delays.
• Margin analysis ensuring all associated costs are correctly located before processing for invoice
• Assist/Chair Project Kick Off meetings to carry out a thorough contract review to align all internal stakeholders on contractional requirements.
• Liaise with Project Operation Managers to establish monthly invoicing targets.
• Monitor and review Work-In-Progress across all entities. Liaise with the projects to close and invoice WIP in a timely manner.
• Set up cost WBS for I&C projects.
• Provide weekly & monthly forecasting for Commercial Manager and Global I&C Project Management against budget, ROFO and current month estimate.
• Create and submit quotations for contract add on orders.
• Process Rental and Customer spares for shipment including creation of commercial invoices.
• Assist in procurement of spares, including preparation of shipping documents, liaising with freight forwarders and expediating where applicable.
• Create and distribute Non-productive time and critical path hour reports to upper manageme
• Review and manage Work-In-Progress for I&C Projects to maintain cash-flow and ensure all current Work-In-Progress is good.
• Management and execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance for safety critical equipmen
• Management and execution of equipment refurbishment to API and OneSubsea Quality standards
• Management and Execution of Sales/Rental Orders and Project Planning.
• Management logistics of all products and tooling. Qualifications and Education Requirements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Degree qualified (e.g. Engineering, Business and or Supply Chain) or equivalent 3-5 years experiences in a project management role.
• Relevant work experience with OneSubsea equipment or similar oil tool equipment.
• Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & SAP knowledge with Project Management/scheduling/planning software (primavera/MS Office) experience is preferable
• SAP experience in inventory management would be advantageous
• Experience of Oil & Gas business or bespoke machinery / manufacture would be advantage
• Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
• Experience of project planning and cost control management
• Presentation and negotiation skills
• Problem solving ability
• Leadership skills to include ability to motivate colleagues to achieve on-time delivery
• PC skills to include, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & SAP knowledge preferable
• Understanding & experience of contracts & terminology
• Initiative & ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Customer (internal and external) Focus
• Decision Making/Judgment
• Job Knowledge
• Results Focus
• Work Environment/Safety
• Super Users of OneSubsea SAP/OPTMUS system
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the job
• Work fluctuating schedules for extended periods of time.
• Ability to effectively communicate in written and oral form in Turkish and English
This job description is not necessarily a complete list of all job functions, requirements or working conditions. Schlumberger reserves the right to modify essential job functions.
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.