Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance + Hybrid working
Are you an experiencedRepresentative looking for a new role with ample future career progression where you have direct control over a dedicated management population?
Schlumberger are looking for an experiencedprofessional to join their team. In this diverse role you will be the first line of contact for management and employee queries, including being responsible for supporting on topics including hiring, relocation, benefits, career development, performance appraisals, compensation and promotions.
What can Schlumberger offer you?
• Competitive salary and overall package
• Flexible hybrid working to fit around your lifestyle
• Work within a supportive and committed team
• Strong focus on Employee Relations
• Tailored progression plan tailored to each individual to ultimately benefit you
Your daily tasks will include:
• Support business growth by supporting in hiring processes including conducting interviews interpedently.
• Dedicate face time to support employees through interaction and feedback.
• Assist business and line managers with interpreting and administeringpolicies and programs.
• Promote employee retention by participating in initiatives aimed continuously improvingperformance and employee motivation.
• You MUST hold a BSc or MSc indegree or equivalent (CIPD Level 3 or equivalent).
• Previousexperience is required
• You must be able to provide examples of when you have supported the business through Employee Relations processes
• Ability to use various systems, tools and processes (previous experience of using SAP and SuccessFactors would be highly advantageous)
Schlumberger are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.