JobName :Full Stack Software Engineer
JobSummary : The Full Stack Software Engineer is responsible for developing web applications using third-party and in-house frameworks. The Full Stack Software Engineer uses shared components and develop back-end services and front-end web interfaces.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work with subject matter experts to clarify requirements.
• Turn requirements and user stories into functionality.
• Develop server-side services to be elastically scalable and secure by design. Services should be backward and forward compatible to ease deployment.
• Develop web front end to be usable on multiple form factors.
• Ensure the solution is deployable, operable and secure by default.
• Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at project or Product Line level or through customer input
• Strong working experience with one SPA framework - Vue.Js, Angular, or React
• Experience in developing backend services - Golang, Python, or .Net Core
• Experience in utilizing SQL, or NoSQL databases - PostgreSQL or MongoDB
• Knowledge of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with building cloud based solutions - Azure, AWS or GCP
• Bachelor's (or equivalent industrial experiences) / Master’s / PhD degree in science or engineering with software experience or education
• Minimum 3 years of direct experience (BA Degree), or 2 years of direct experience (MA Degree)
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from SLB. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: https://careers.slb.com/fraud