JobName :Onsite Support Analyst
JobSummary : Provide second-line investigation and diagnosis.
· Resolve and close incidents and service requests as per help desk procedures and allocated timelines.
· Escalate unresolved incidents and service requests within agreed timescales.
· Log incident and service request details per help desk procedures.
· Communicate with customer regarding incident progress.
· Ensure tickets are updated at all times until issues are resolved.
· Conduct customer satisfaction callbacks and surveys.
· Complete GET IT training for On-Site Support Analysts.
· Comply with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and IT policies.
· Liaise with customers, other IT support groups and third-party providers when necessary.
· Perform staging of PCs.
· Maintain Global Asset Management database with updates related to the assigned hardware.
· Perform Install, Move, Add and Change tasks.
· Perform hardware and software maintenance and support.
· Participate in IT team and follow up on objectives and key performance objectives.
· Troubleshoot and resolve PC incidents and VIP requests.
· Liaise with third-party suppliers for hardware repair.
· Assist with SCSI on IT security issues and virus elimination.
· Assist local Server Team when server maintenance is required.
· Assist in infrastructure setup and renovation project at location including the network devices, Lenel PACs, CCTV, servers, PABX and Lync System.
· Work with Distributed Services, Systems, Network Support and Event Management teams.
· Coordinate spare asset inventory.
· Maintain asset management.
· Assist local Network Team when network equipment maintenance is required.
· Present to and educate customers on IT solutions, methods and tools to increase their efficiency.
· Organize and schedule UseIT training in location to match key performance objectives requirements.
· Participate in GeoMarket projects to accomplish common objectives.
· Participate as a key person in IT Domain structure.
· Supervise suppliers to perform maintenance, IMAC of IT equipment.
· Channel requests for help to the appropriate functions for resolution, monitor resolution activity and inform customers of progress.
· Work with Enterprise Services teams to deploy upgrades to customers servers, LANs, WANs and wireless networks.
· Mentor junior members on the team.
· Manage small, low risk IT projects at location.
· Lead in GeoMarket projects to accomplish common objectives.
· Be ready to take on additional responsibilities such as Security Champion, LDAP Champion or Wellsite Connectivity Champion.
· Perform regular IT hardware disposal following the Fixed Asset Disposal Procedure.
· Ensure process consistency through calls, group meetings and workshops.
· Listen to, understand and interpret customer requirements to propose solutions that enable the business to be more efficient.