The Materials Specialist is responsible to execute warehouse activities within the assigned Division/location. They ensure adherence to company standards, applying good housekeeping practices, with a strong focus on safety and efficiency, ensuring goods are received, stored, and issued to internal and external customers in a timely manner. They maintain inventory accuracy, both physically and in the warehouse management system and provide support on stock replenishment activities.
• Perform daily receipt of Inventory, Consumables, Customer Property and Rental Assets
• Validate physical quantities received against Purchase Orders to ensure accuracy of Goods receipt
• Maintain records of goods received and enter into the relevant database.
• Maintain a high level of 5S within the Stores.
• Allocate goods from stock to the maintenance team. This process is completed against Work Orders that identify the required goods.
• Allocate goods from stock for sales and stock activities against issued sales order deliveries.
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation
• Assist with unloading and load outs from and to campaigns
• Participate in all required stocktaking activities and maintain good levels of stock accuracy and control.
• Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts
• Liaise with suppliers in relation to the ordering of goods
• Other Warehouse related tasks as directed by direct line manager/supervisor
• Excellent work ethic, reliable and self-motivated.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in an inventory/warehouse environment, preferably associated with oil and gas, heavy equipment, or manufacturing industries
• Forklift Truck Licence
• Ability to work unsupervised while clearly executing instructions.
• Meticulous attention to detail with accurate counting, picking and data entry skills is required.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to manage priorities.
• Very good computer skills including SAP and Microsoft Suite of applications
• Valid driver’s license essential.
• Valid high risk forklift truck license, 16t FLT and high reach experience advantageous
• DG by road and sea advantageous
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.