Senior IT Recruiter
Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia - Colombia
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 82,000 colleagues who represent over 170 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance. Visit www.slb.com for more information.
About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in Schlumberger’s corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across our technology pillars – SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results.
About this Role
The Recruiter is responsible for the identification and selection of recruits for specific roles in the Organization via a well defined recruitment process. The Recruiter is responsible for long-term recruiting and staffing plans in line with business needs. This job coordinates with universities to improve the image and visibility of the company on campus.
- Work with the Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs and assisting them through the hiring process from start to finish.
- Responsible for management of the recruiting and staffing plans on current and future activity forecasts.
- Communicate the recruitment process and programs. Generates statistics to keep abreast of recruitment status.
- Identifies and maintains regular contact with external recruiting agencies to support the recruiting process.
- Develops comprehensive, innovative sourcing strategies including passive candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans, talent pool mining, events, campaigns, and networking channels to build referrals and candidate pipeline
- Establish contacts with universities and coordinate recruiting events. Represent Schlumberger professionally at recruiting activities including career fairs, university visits and interviews.
- Acts as a first point of contact for new recruits. Monitors the induction and orientation course for new hires. Manage candidates through the interview process and keep them informed along the way.
- Supports candidate's transition from current organization into Schlumberger.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct screening interviews with representatives of the business groups and refer screened candidates for further consideration
- Obtains resumés from various sources as per established process: screens, reviews and recommends candidates.
- Collects and discusses the technical assessments with the interviewers and makes final recommendations about the suitability of the candidate.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Abides by published list of non poaching agreements to ensure we are in compliance with our agreements and not jeopardizing any relationships with clients.
- Promotes privacy awareness, manages and oversees the deployment of Data Protection requirements and the Company's Privacy Strategy.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience & Exposures:
5-7 years of recruitment experience
Verified experience in recruiting for IT profiles
Recruiting for large companies
Interpersonal skills – establish direct working relationships and rapport with all levels within the organization, communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
Customer service, including developing and improving customer relationships internally and externally.
Strong project management and presentation skills.
Strong written and oral communication skills, good interpersonal skills.
Proficiency in English (speaking and writing).
Deals on a day-to-day basis with highly confidential information.
Schlumberger as an employer
As a leading employer in our industry, Schlumberger is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.