Procurement & Sourcing Specialist - Non BOM
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Procurement and Sourcing Specialist ensures that parts or services related to our internal customer requests are purchased from identified, qualified suppliers and delivered at the best agreed upon terms in terms of lead time and cost of ownership. He/she ensures the on-time delivery of all orders following defined procedures and respecting quantity, quality and time. He/she ensures the quality of services provided and contributes to the improvement and knowledge management of the purchasing process.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement Sourcing plans in order to ensure the delivery of goods and services (quantity, following, requested deadlines) by minimizing the risk and optimizing the total cost of acquisition / possession
- Manage calls for tenders (RFI RFQ RFP)
- Negotiate prices / deadlines, service contracts
- Monitor contracts and supplier risk, define and monitor supplier KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), in coordination with the Non-BOM Purchasing Manager and the Legal Department
- Ensure the maintenance of a high performance supplier panel (capacity, OTD, Quality) on its perimeter in connection with the preferred suppliers defined by the Category Managers
- Build a relationship with our internal customers and suppliers through communication.
- Create, update, transmit and manage product orders related to internal customer requests from their creation to their payment and order closing
- Ensure timely delivery
- Inform internal customers and other involved parties of any problems / delays.
- Follow up on the receipt of goods
- Coordinate and track with the supplier the deadlines, delivery dates and costs and manage priorities and delays in deliveries with the requestors and suppliers
- Ensure suppliers are in compliance with contracts and Schlumberger policy
- Manage non-conformances and ensure follow-up resolution
- Track supply performance indicators for your portfolio
- Bachelor's degree (Bac+3) in Purchasing or Logistics or Supply Chain
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in the purchasing field
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Pack Office + ERP (MFGPRO knowledge would be a plus, and SAP), + Ariba
- Ability to work quickly and on many requests simultaneously
- Priority management, time management, proposal force
- Good understanding of procurement, sourcing and supply chain concepts,
- Precision and rigor, respect of deadlines
- Fluent in English and French (written and oral)
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.