The Legal Intern will be a member of the Schlumberger Legal team of Angola, Central and East Africa. He or she will be required to collaborate with various departments within the company and to assist with legal and administrative work within the Legal Department.
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
· Eager to learn and improve.
· Knowledge of local laws.
· Must have good analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Fluency in English.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
· Support the local and regional Contracts teams, Attorneys and Legal Counsel in various legal and contractual matters.
· Analyze, review and draft various documents and effectively manage their archiving.
· Provide legal assistance to various departments and business lines and collaborate with relevant colleagues and stakeholders, under the supervision and instruction of the regional Attorneys/Legal Counsel.
Technical / Professional Qualifications
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: https://careers.slb.com/fraud