Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance + Offshore
Are you an experienced Mechanic looking for a new opportunity within the Energy Sector with future career progression and the chance to work Offshore?
Working for SLB a leading provider of technology and services to the Oil and Energy industry. This is an exciting, rare opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual to work in a fast pace agile environment. You will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the mechanical and electronic equipment and components used by cementing equipment.
What can SLB offer you?
• Competitive salary and market-leading package
• The chance to join the energy industry at an exciting time
• Work within a supportive & experienced team
• Tailored progression plan tailored to each individual to ultimately benefit you
Your daily tasks will include:
• Have overall responsibility for the safe operation, maintenance, and repair of all mechanical equipment (e.g., heavy diesel engines, Allison Transmission, Hydraulics open / close lube Systems, pneumatic systems) on the rigs offshore and in the base.
• Under direction, you will perform preventative, planned and unplanned maintenance, repairs, overhauls, tuning, troubleshooting, and testing on company mechanical and electronic equipment according to Company standards and the Standard Equipment Maintenance program.
• Participate in the District HSE & Quality initiatives & programs (e.g. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan)
• Develops skills and knowledge in the safe and proper operation of the equipment including use of all hand and shop tools used in the maintenance workshop and required for field equipment.
• You MUST be a Mechanic Technician with a minimum diploma/HND Mechanical with relevant on the job experience
• You must have experience of complying with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety, and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
• Should have demonstrated the ability to work independently under general supervision and the ability to exercise leadership and set a safe work example
• You will be required to travel offshore on an ad-hoc basis.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
SLB are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.