We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.Together, we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
Our inclusive culture is the key to our success. We collaborate with our internal community of colleagues, alumni, and our valued external partners to support each other and achieve our goals. We aim to raise the bar high. We look for people who are committed to innovation and success and act with integrity to become and be a part of one of the most diverse group of experts in our industry, anywhere around the globe.
Global in outlook, local in practice – and with a united, shared passion for discovering solutions, we hire talented, driven people and support them to succeed, personally and professionally.
The successful candidate will join the Kuala Lumpur Legal Support Center (LSC) and, under the supervision of a Team Lead, the Legal Support Center Manager, and the General Counsel – Intellectual Property, will assist with the provision of legal assistance and advice in support of obtaining intellectual property protection for innovations developed by a global energy technology company.
The role is based in Kuala Lumpur (Petaling Jaya), Malaysia. The employee will be hired in Malaysia with compensation and benefits competitive within the Malaysian legal market.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
The LSC scope of work for a successful candidate includes supporting the intellectual property of the Legal Department and the company’s technology development and deployment teams, to ensure smooth, timely, and efficient turnaround of patent and trademark documents, research, and other related activities supervised by Intellectual Property (IP) attorneys within the SLB Legal Department.
1. Initial duties will most likely pertain to:
2. Other duties may include:
3. The employee will also:
Experience and Key Competencies:
1. Degree in computing, engineering, mathematics, science, or technology, and
2. Written and spoken language proficiency in English; additional proficiency in at least one of Arabic, French, German, Mandarin, Russian, or Spanish is helpful but not required.
3. Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, particularly Word and Excel applications.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and interact with, as well as support, management, peers, and internal stakeholders.
5. Ability to proactively organize a heavy workload and demonstrate excellent analytical and prioritisation abilities.
6. Good interpersonal skills and adaptability and a practical approach to problem-solving.
7. Cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a team.
8. Interest in continuous improvement and customer centricity, and the ability to adapt to new challenges.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.