The Hague, Netherlands
Part Time Hours + Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension
Are you an experienced Office Assistant, looking for a flexible new role to work around your lifestyle?
Working for an international leading provider of technology and services to the Oil and Energy industry.
Based in their Netherlands head office you will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to all key stakeholders ensuring a smooth office operation as well as supporting other assistants across sites in the Netherlands.
This is an exciting, rare opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual to work in a fast pace agile environment – where no two days are the same! What can we offer you?
• Competitive salary and market-leading package
• Work within a supportive & experienced team
• No two days will be a the same, you will help to assist people at all levels of the business
• Flexible hours to work around your lifestyle Your daily tasks will include:
• Assist NL HR Manager and wider team.
• Assist the business with administrative tasks, travel and support.
• Organize local meetings (book conference room/send invitations/arrange lunch)
• Main contact for general phone/mail inquiries/complaints and queries, sales calls, information requests, etc. Requirements:
• Must be fluent in both Dutch and English (written and verbal)
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars
• Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
• Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, please apply!