We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that’s been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world’s greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world’s growing energy demands. We’re working on that answer. Every day, a step closer.
Our collective future depends on decarbonizing the fossil fuel industry, while innovating a new energy landscape. It’s what drives us. Ensuring progress for people and the planet, on the journey to net zero and beyond. For a balanced planet.
With our 80 Technology centers and 4 research centers around the world we are continuously developing new tools and services to keep us at the forefront of our industry and to meet the challenges of our industry.
More than 98,000 employees over 120 countries already started their SLB journeys. Start yours now!
The HSE Intern is responsible for assisting the local HSE Lead with relevant statistics and improvements on hazards and risks, functions as a support to the site teams on HSE questions and assists in promoting HSE standards and procedures. The position reports to the Netherlands HSE Lead.
Successful HSE interns are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams. This internship will allow you to have a general understanding of the SLB business in Europe and be involved with the day-to-day life of an HSE professional.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Responsible for assisting the HSE Lead with monthly HSE statistics and campaigns
· Develop and implement HSE safety meetings and communication materials
· Keep abreast of all personal KPOs on HSE training, reporting and site engagements
· Monitor location HSE reporting and trends to suggest improvements for managing local hazards
· Develop extensive relationships with site operation teams to enable engagement
· Interface with other functions such as Facilities and with local external
· Build an effective HSE culture together with the HSE Lead and site teams
· Students or graduates of HSE, Risk Management, Business Management, Engineering Bachelor/Master programs or from similar fields of study
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Dutch and English language skills required
· Creative skills and knowledge of photo/video editing programs ideal but not mandatory
BlueFlex (if eligible):
We are open to flexible, hybrid working with a combination of on-site & home working days.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.