Drilling Product Engineer
The Drilling Product Engineer is responsible for assisting the operations team to deliver safe, efficient, and reliable product and service delivery for our customers.
Drilling Product Engineer develops and delivers optimized bits, reamers and specialized drilling tools technical job designs for the area of responsibility.
This person identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of service delivery and formally communicate findings and supports the Business Line in risk management and apply lessons learned to improve job design.
• Develop bit and reamers technical job designs as required for the Business Line.
• Include recommended hydraulics, parameters and ROP optimization as needed.
• Identify areas where new and cost-effective techniques can be applied.
• Provide technical support throughout the service delivery process.
• Consult with relevant subject matter experts as required to optimize the technical design and new product cutting structure.
• Support Operations in the execution phase with design changes as required due to changes in job dimensions, resource availability, service quality incidents, etc.
• Assist in incident response, recovery, and incident investigation.
• Assist sales and commercial team in evaluating technical viability and tenders.
• Analyze Job Execution vs. design and formally capture design improvements and optimization opportunities (lessons learned and best practices).
Degree: Petroleum Engineer.
5- 10 Years of Experience.
Technical English Advanced.
Availability to work in Villahermosa, Tabasco.
Slb is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.