Human Resource Intern
We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that’s been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world’s greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world’s growing energy demands. We’re working on that answer. Every day, a step closer.
Our collective future depends on decarbonizing the fossil fuel industry, while innovating a new energy landscape. It’s what drives us. Ensuring progress for people and the planet, on the journey to net zero and beyond. For a balanced planet.
With our 80 Technology centers and 4 research centers around the world we are continuously developing new tools and services to keep us at the forefront of our industry and to meet the challenges of our industry.
More than 98,000 employees over 120 countries already started their SLB journeys. Start yours now!
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and processing support for delivery of Human Resources (HR) services
at the location, and for implementing HR processes and actions.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing HR documents, reports, performance indicators and
• Perform clerical duties associated with processing HR related data and information, and documentation archiving
• Troubleshoots data and reports
• Assists in rollout and implementation of HR programs/processes
• Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives
• Assists in organizing internal teambuilding events and external local community events
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or
• No experience needed
• Interested in starting and developing a career in HR within a multinational environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Proactive attitude, attention to details and drive for results
• Fluent English is mandatory
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.