For SLB, Reservoir Performance we are looking to strengthen our team. Together, we prove, connect, and sustain reservoir performance with our technology, workflows, and seamless execution.
Our team, the Technology Lifecycle Management team, aims to deliver high quality services to our customers, impact sustainability while safeguarding the HSE.
By joining our team, you will be embarking on a unique journey with the world's leading provider of technology to the global energy industry.
The Maintenance Associate is responsible for ensuring equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands. The Maintenance Associate improves the reliability of equipment and increases the utilization and efficiency of assets. The role will be full of variety from stocking workshop containers, assisting engineers/ technicians in checking downhole tools, a bit of painting and logistics support and recording work performed in our business systems.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
· Maintenance and on-time delivery of equipment in accordance with operational demand.
· Participate in the District HSE & Quality initiatives & programs
· Participate in and support initiatives to improve Maintenance Efficiency, Asset Availability, and People Productivity
Qualifications and competencies:
· Trade certification background would be advantageous – not essential
· Good technical understanding and insight.
· Good computer knowledge, recording work performed is a core task.
· Basic understanding of Mechanical equipment is required.
· Fluent in English, written and oral – Danish is an advantage
· Forklift License is preferable
Behavior: For this position we are looking for a proactive, flexible, outgoing, and service-minded person who would like to work in a high paced environment, take initiative and is solution driven. To succeed in this position, you need to be a team player but also independent. You are self-motivated and can easily understand processes. You must have a good eye for quality, safety procedures and be detail oriented.
We can offer:
· International working environment and career opportunities through the SLB system.
· Opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
· Good working environment.
· Competitive salary and benefits.
Interested? Apply as soon as possible, by following the link. By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Schlumberger to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.