Accelerating Gender Equality in STEM
- The Schlumberger Foundation announces its annual awards to women in STEM research and call for applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Well and formation tests, which entail taking measurements while flowing fluids from the reservoir, are conducted at all stages in the life of energy fields, from exploration through development, production, and injection.
Volunteering in our Communities
- Discover how Schlumberger employees around the world are involved in sustainability initiatives throughout the communities where we live and work.
- Once a well has been drilled to total depth, evaluated, cased, and cemented, engineers complete it by inserting equipment, designed to optimize production, into the hole.
Performed by Schlumberger
- Annual awards program recognizes teamwork, innovation, and business impact companywide.
Offshore and On the Job
- Alicia commutes to work by helicopter, flying to a drillship offshore Guyana. What’s that like?