Women’s Global Leadership Conference in Energy
- Schlumberger participated at the annual Women’s Global Leadership Conference in Energy (WGLC), which inspires energy professionals to network and exchange industry best practices
- Schlumberger Recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and Among Best Employers for Diversity
- Geomechanics is the study of how soils and rocks deform, sometimes to failure, in response to changes of stress, pressure, temperature and other environmental parameters.
- Twenty-four high school students participated in a hands-on workshop about the entire oil exploration and production process
Schlumberger INSPIRE Events Series
- The Reservoir Symposium is an exciting internal Schlumberger event that brings together technical and business minds across the organization to showcase the value of their projects and to inspire others.